New pool problem from the start!

Newpool2011

LifeTime Supporter
Jan 20, 2011
Southwest, MI
This morning the electrician comes out to temporarily power up the pump to get the water moving. I start to walk around and check the returns to see how the flow was moving. I start to think that this pool has five returns and and I can only find four??? The electrician says he doesn't know. So I begin to feel around and sure enough, there is a return that wasn't cut out through the liner! The pump ran for 10-15 minutes putting water between the liner and steel wall/concrete. The PB says he will be out today. What should be done to get this fixed? Is this amount of water enough to be worried about?

Either way. He won't be able to cut the hole for the return correctly until most of the water is out, so he will probably drain it. If it wasn't for needing to cut the hole it could be left there and the water would go away eventually.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.