No Questions Today - Just Excited!

lovemydanes

LifeTime Supporter
Aug 5, 2010
Livonia, MI
My 21x41' AG Doughboy is in progress! There are 5 young men working their rear ends off in my yard right now, God bless 'em. They're working on the supports today - major excavating was done yesterday. We decided to add a deep end to half the pool at the last minute - thank goodness we had the expandable liner, or it wouldn't have been an option. My physical therapist (I have bad knees) happened to mention the benefits of having water too deep to touch bottom for rehab exercises, so we ordered a deep end right after that. My son was bummed to have missed the excavation process! :lol:

I am taking pictures from a ways back, because I don't want to get in their way - but if there's anything specific anyone would like me to photograph during the process, I would be happy to try. I will be sharing an album of construction pictures to the section of TFP devoted to construction pics very soon. Let me know if any of you have a specific photo request!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.