Bigtime newbie. Please help. I am confused. My pool is under construction. The pool equipment package includes all the typical stuff. My pb likes an inline chlorine feeder with nature2. BBB looks very interesting. I having been doing some reading about BBB and have questions. Please be kind....I mean no offense by my questions.
1) Those that use BBB report crystal clear water, less problems with algae and less frequent need for shocking. How is this any different than an inline chlorine feeder? Seems to me that Chlorine is chlorine. Whether manually placed or automatically placed or liquid or solid. Seems like more work since the liquid chlorine has to be placed daily.
2) With BBB what do you do when your out of town?
3) Why Nature2? If it adds metals and this stains pools then why did they create this in the 1st place?
4) Can I ask the pb to leave off the Nature2 and just use the inline chlorine feeder?
5) Can I use BBB and an inline chlorine feeder?
Thanks for the help!