AquaPod Remote Showing Wrong Water Temperature

Oct 15, 2010
I have the Hayward Goldline AquaPod remote control and it shows the air temperate, cell temperature and water temperature. I've noticed that it's not showing the accurate reading for the water temperature compared to what's shown on the actual Raypak heater I have outside. Any ideas what might be causing this? I just got this new IG pool installead and will be asking what the issue might be but was hoping to do some research on my own.

I searched several threads but couldn't find anything related to this. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

PJStyles

P.S - I haven't updated my pool equipment in my signature yet because I haven't yet had a chance to go out there and write down all the equipment models etc.

It's probably because the Raypak heater has it's own temp sensor and so does the Hayward control panel. Your remote is probably showing the same temp that is showing on your panel.

I don't have the remote, but in my system, my panel shows one temp and the heater shows a different temp. Not off by much, but never the same. I have never bothered to try and sync them up. I usually just adjust based on my heater and it's all relative. For example, if my temp is showing 86 and it feels cold to us we turn it up to 87 or 88. I don't know if the water is actually 88 degrees, I just know that we like what the water feels like when the heater shows 88.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.