Time for new filters but where to purchase and what type?

Re: Time for new filters but where to purchase and what type

Which kind do you need? I ask because mine uses two types...one is reusable and one is not. I ended up buying a new reusable one (Unicel C-8380) as I don't know how old my existing one is (bought the tub used) and got it from a place called "Pool Products 4 Less" and they seemed to have good prices. The one I got was only $28 and I've seen this one go for much more at other places. I also bought the throw away ones (Sundance Spas 6540-502) from a different outfit before that from "Pool and Spa Store" and got 4 of them for $55 shipped. I tend to research the Crud outta stuff and these were about as good as I could find for prices. I personally like to buy from stores in California as they tend to have some of the best prices, I don't have to pay Sales Tax and I get them shipped quick as I am in Washington state.

I need both filters. I'll check out the site you mentioned. Thx
I've been doing a bit more reading and I'm getting conflicting info on when to replace the filters. Sooo guru's what's the life span on these OEM filters?

Well, being new to the business I'm not very experienced. However, I'm using 2 of these: http://www.sunspabenelux.nl/webshop/fil ... -13-cm.htm (sorry it's a Dutch site, but the picture will help). I'm having them in for 5-6 days, then change and clean it with a waterwand. So far I'm happy with the results. The first time I left the filter in for a month and there was no way I could get it clean again.
Mind: I'm in my spa every day for hours, 9 out of 10 times my husband joins me for an hour.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.