New Hayward SWG (controller only or full setup) For Sale

jblizzle

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Moderator Emeritus
May 19, 2010
Tucson, AZ
Last summer I bought (ordered) the Hayward Swimpure + T-cell 15 (40k gallons) from Leslie's Pool.
http://www.lesliespool.com/Home/Salt-Sy ... 81245.html

It is identical to the Aqua-Rite ... Leslie's likes to have their own labels/branding I guess.

Anyway, I never even opened the box because there were other plumbing issues I was dealing with and never got around to it. Now I have decided that I want to get the Pro Logic to additionally control the solar and gas heaters and they have the SWG controller built in.

So I am looking to sell the whole setup (controller, cell, unions, flow sensor, etc) or just the controller (as I can use the cell, unions, flow sensor with the Pro Logic).

As you see in the link they are asking $1000 for this, but the Aquarite can be found cheaper online. I think I got a smokin deal last summer and paid $850 delivered and am hoping to get as much of that back as possible.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or offers.

Thanks,
Jason

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.