Easy Touch heater control, does it integrate scheduler?

I'm still setting up my Easy Touch VS3050 and heat siphon digital heat pump. The heat siphon can be controlled by the easy touch. I'm wondering if the scheduler is set to run pump a certain number of hours per day does it send signal to heat pump to run based on temp of water alone or does it wait for scheduler to turn on the pump?

The heat siphon has a flow switch so it can sense when to turn on and a digital controller to set temp. The heat siphon displays set and water temp so I've been ambivalent about hooking it to the EasyTouch controller. I'm not sure of the benefits and minuses of either setup. Suggestions?

The Easy Touch can change the pump speed when the heater is on only if it is controlling both the pump and the heater.

The Easy Touch will only turn on the heater when it has the pump on because of a programmed schedule. It won't run the pump just because the water is cold unless you have solar.

Having everything integrated through the Easy Touch is best.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.