Pool cleaner for indoor fiberglass pool?

sonyak

Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
I have been using a barracuda in the pool, basically because that's what came with the pool and so we took it.
But it sucks... or more to the point... it doesn't suck and it doesn't get to all the parts of the pool, which is so frustrating.
We are looking at getting a robotic cleaner for the pool, but there are so many out there.
Our pool maintenance guy came by and lent me his Dirt Devil robotic cleaner, but it doesn't seem to want to do up the walls to the waterline, and it won't do the built in steps in the pool, so it's probably not what we're looking for.
I need something that will work on a fiberglass pool that has curves in the walls.
Any brilliant ideas? Any one with a fiberglass pool, who has had some success in this area?
Thanks!!

We ended up purchasing the Dirt Devil Avenger. It does have the soft tracks and it seems to do well. It comes to the top of the waterline and does the steps too. So far it's doing a nice job.
We really needed something to do the walls, as we've got some iron staining and haven't been able to get rid of it.
But, it's starting to leave now, with the combination of the pool cleaner and MSR from Mursatt Chemicals.
This stuff works great on the fiberglass pool!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.