AGP Pool Cover Problem - Advice Needed Please.

May 1, 2011
London, UK
Hi all,

I've a slight problem. My round Intex 15' AGP pool cover has split all over, it's pathetically made as I'm sure lots of other people on this forum would agree with. As we have 3 cats my wife is worried that we'd wake up one morning to a drowned cat so I need to find a replacement cover. Ideally, I want:

1. A cover that one person can put on without hassle. Two at most.
2. Fits snugly round the frame
3. Made of something that won't split or break the first time you use it (this is what happened with the Intex)
4. Not going to cost more than the pool!

Thanks
D.

If all you're worried about are the cats I either get a 12 mil solar cover (theyr'e bouyant enough to hold up a cat) or a 15' winter cover. The winter cover will be a pain to take off and put on but it'll keep a cat out of the water.

We have 2 cats that actually have fallen into the pool (luckily, I found them in time both times!!!!!) - so we got a mesh leaf net to cover our pool. They'd get wet if they fall in, but they would be able to get back out too.

Just another idea!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.