Bronze Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Apr 26, 2007
Baton Rouge, La.
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hello.. I am about to get another 25# pail of 1" chorine tabs and I see there is a big difference in price from dealer to dealer. My PB's pool store has ProTeam 25# for $90.00 + tax. I see some internet stores have 20# "Sun" tabs for $50 and "Blue Wave" for around $70.
Two questions.. IS there a difference in the quality between the many manufacturers and if so, what are some good ones and are there some good internet stores that you can recommend.

The brand doesn't matter much, it is all made by the same one or two manufacturers. The only thing to watch out for is that some kinds have additives you don't want. For example HTH has taken to adding copper, which you don't want.

Attachments

• rustissue.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 3
Compare the active ingredients on the label as well. The 3" tablets have different strengths, some state 93-99% and others I have seen were 68%. I am not sure about the 1" tablets.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.