Thank you TFP !

Apr 27, 2011
I am thanking everyone who had a asked the questions way before I started my pool project , we are new to pools and the AGP was a used unit , after several weeks researching the info I wanted to learn and do we started our design , I had a goal to be built by May , well down in south Louisiana there happens to be two things , either it's raining the weekend you happen to be off or there is a festival in every little town to celebrate either a frog or crawfish or rice , anyhow , as of yesterday out pool is comepletely built , recesses And most of all Crystal Clear due to the BBB method . To all the people who designed the pool school down to the pool calculator and back up to the people who took time to design this forum . great job , the recommendation for a great test kit ! Kudo's this project only took a few extra days to than expected due to some all weekend outings with the kids , but to get in last night and swim around in a trouble free pool , Priceless !
I would like to share a picture but since I have notposted enough the probation period won't allow ,

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.