Our progess so far.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Pool has been full and running for about 10 days now :party: :cheers: Everything is looking great. I can not say enough about the priceless info here on this forum. :goodjob: It has been so nice to have a back up resource when dealing with PB and pool store. Without this place I would have been at the total mercy of everything I was told buy the PB. Which if you have no pool knowledge they sound pretty intelligent. Not that they are not, but there is no doubt they want to sell you chemicals after the build not to mention sell you a $150 /month pool service to come out and service your pool once every two weeks wtf??? TF test kit, awesome and easy to use. To think had I not found this place I would be relying on the test strips the PB supplied and hauling water samples 25 miles who knows how many times a week to the pool stores already proven not so accurate computer testing!! (Thanks again TF test kits).
Here are some pictures to date... Now I just wish I could wake up and their be grass in my back yard again.

Attachments

• IMG_0873.JPG
    IMG_0873.JPG
    497.4 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG_0867.JPG
    IMG_0867.JPG
    489 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_0857.JPG
    IMG_0857.JPG
    440.4 KB · Views: 188

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.