Intex 1000gph filter ?

May 7, 2011
Hi

This whole pool thing is totally new to me, so people forgive me for asking such a basic question :oops: ...how does the 1000gph filter work? Does it have a timer? Do I just plug it in when I want it to run? I'm planing on using it with the saltwater system, which I think has a timer. Should I just run the filter whenever someone is not in the pool or would this be too much? The pool I think we are going to get is the 15x48 metal pool. Also, is this filter any good? I've read a lot of reviews about the filters that come with the pool can't keep up. Thanks so much!!

Academy sports is selling the 2500 gph for $99.00 now, not on sale, regular price. It has a timer and works so much better. Does the 15' pool come with 1.5" hoses? if so you can hook it right up with no adapters. I upgraded from the 1500 to the 2500 last year and its night and day the amount of circulation I get now and improved filtration.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.