What do I do? It settled on me!!!!

Got my Intex 15x4 set back up after fixing some issues with the pad. Finally almost full of water and I'm messing with the pump and new plumbing when I hear a leg start sinking!!!!
No I didn't put anything under the foot since I had it on packed decomposed granite (hard as a rock) but I guess in all my moving of pad sand under the liner about an inch of it ended up on top of part of the granite because that is where 2 adjacent legs settled to. 1 inch below the sand top to the granite.
Problem is that particular section contains my new thru wall skimmer. It now doesn't have enough air space if the pool is filled to the correct level. I need to lift those two legs and put a small block beneath. I have a tractor with a bucket and chain, could I get an inch of lift out of it long enough to slide a block underneath or am I going to have to drain my pool?! Any other suggestions?

Hi :wave:

You don't have to drain your pool to make the adjustment you need. I had to adjust a couple legs on mine and mine was fully filled. You need to make sure the legs are braced because as soon as you lift them off the ground they will push out from the force of the water. Take a 2 foot long 2x4 and make a point on one end of it. Pound the newly made stake into the ground (at least a foot deep) about the width of a 2x4 away from the leg. Now take another 2x4 and put it between the leg and the stake. Should be a tight fit. Now get a floor jack and another 2x4. The 2x4 should be almost as tall as the pool. Take the floor jack and put it right next to the side of the leg you want to lift and stand the 2x4 on the floor jack and set it just under the "T" portion of the leg as close to the center of the "T" as possible. Once it is set use the floor jack to lift the pool. The 2x4 between the leg and the stake will keep the leg in when the leg lifts off the ground. Put whatever you need under the leg and set the pool back down.

Use the same system for any leg you need to adjust. Hope this helps.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.