Be gentle..

SeanB

TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Please remember that I am new to forum administration. As I learn more about this software, I will do my best to keep things running smoothly, but there WILL be a learning curve. I won't be able to implement everything I (or you) would like right off the bat but I will also do my best to make the forum as user friendly as possible with the help of your suggestions.

The one tool I always found invaluable was the "New Posts" button on the main page of the 'other' board. I used this exclusively to navigate... I rarely opened up each forum, and in fact rarely knew what forum a post was in! (made it hard to say "see the sticky at the top of this forum" though, since I didn't know what sticky might or might not be there!!)

GraceByDesign said:
The one tool I always found invaluable was the "New Posts" button on the main page of the 'other' board. I used this exclusively to navigate... I rarely opened up each forum, and in fact rarely knew what forum a post was in! (made it hard to say "see the sticky at the top of this forum" though, since I didn't know what sticky might or might not be there!!)

I like that feature too. This has a similar feature. Just click on "View posts since last visit" from the top right on the main forum index page. It will take you to a list of posts in decending order of most to least recent.

SeanB - Great site, I find myself here more then at PF. One suggestion the View post since last visit is great I always used the New Post on PF but I also like the view first unread on PF (located under the New Post)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.