self-draining winter cover

justbeachy

LifeTime Supporter
May 5, 2011
Hi all, I'm looking at winter covers for an aboveground pool (in Iowa). I have been looking at the self-draining covers (such as EZ drain or Dryco) where you connect a drain tube from the center of the cover to the return outlet. Does anyone have info/opinion on the pros and cons of this type of cover? Thanks in advance, Alicia

justbeachy said:
Hi all, I'm looking at winter covers for an aboveground pool (in Iowa). I have been looking at the self-draining covers (such as EZ drain or Dryco) where you connect a drain tube from the center of the cover to the return outlet. Does anyone have info/opinion on the pros and cons of this type of cover? Thanks in advance, Alicia

I was really interested in this style cover also after reading about it. What the heck happened to them?! Ever single retailer online shows them either out of stock or no longer available... ??

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.