Bronze Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Apr 26, 2007
Baton Rouge, La.
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hi..My pool cleaner does a great job at cleaning the pool, but for those times when I need to vacuum, my cheezzze little vac head does not do a good job. I have to move it "very" slow or it won't pick up and if I increase the suction, it sticks to the bottom (I broke it the first day). I was thinking of getting one of the heads with the wheels (25-35$ range). Seems to me I could increase suction a bit and the wheels would keep it from sucking itself to the bottom. What do ya'll think? Anything I need to know about them before I buy one?
Thanks..

It depends on the kind of pool you have. You need to be careful with a vinyl pool as the wheels can mess up your liner. I do not know the extent but I have read that before.

I have a plaster pool and have a suction vac. My pool does not get that dirty so I use a manual wheel vac to spot vacumn.

HarryMichael said:
Hi..My pool cleaner does a great job at cleaning the pool, but for those times when I need to vacuum, my cheezzze little vac head does not do a good job. I have to move it "very" slow or it won't pick up and if I increase the suction, it sticks to the bottom (I broke it the first day). I was thinking of getting one of the heads with the wheels (25-35$ range). Seems to me I could increase suction a bit and the wheels would keep it from sucking itself to the bottom. What do ya'll think? Anything I need to know about them before I buy one?
Thanks..

Hi Mate,

The best vacuum head for you is definately
the one with wheels. Just make sure that it
has a flexible body too...so that it bends in
the corners.

The one with wheels is actually my favorite 8) 8) 8)

Take Care,

Michael Silvester

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.