Need replacement for unusual eyeball fitting

Jul 5, 2007
looking for replacement eyeball fitting, but its seems that my fittings are not standard.

I have searched around on the web, and haven't found a store selling a fitting that looks like mine. The best I could find was the following page. The eyeballs are just like that with the threads on the inside of the outer edge of the ring and a seperate eyeball piece.

[web]http://www.holofactory.com/pool_wall_skimmers_parts.htm[/web]

Anyone know where I can locate these for sale?

I'm not sure how unusual that is. Thats what we have now and what our last pool had as well. Maybe instead of searching for just one part, you can try a search under "return assemby" and see what you can find?

I too had trouble finding returns that looked like the ones my PB put in. They had a retaining ring that screwed into the pipe so that the eyeball was pretty much flush with the surface.

Problem was that they were almost impossible to screw in and out. The manager of the local Leslie's told me that I should replace them asap, since they would turn brittle from UV radiation and then would be almost impossible to unscrew at a later date.

It turns out that the universal fittings from Leslie's worked fine. I think almost all pool returns use a stand 1.5 inch internal pipe thread. I'm not sure you could go wrong with anything you buy.

I had a broken drain in my spa and had a hard time finding a source for it. Leslies and a couple of local stores could not give my a replacement even though I had the part numbers from the broken drain. Then I located Afras Inc on the web. They have a variety of fittings and parts so check them out.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.