Compass123 pool build

i think enless deck jets are low flow, that you should keep that pump if your running so much, like 4 jets, and a auto cleaner, plus your three regular returns, but im no expert, just kinda commons sense here.

Other than some electrical conduit hook up, not much work was being done and it's Thanks Giving holiday up here.
The concrete decking suppose to be in tommorrow or Wednesday.More pics will be follow. I wish the pool is up and
running, the temp here has been 10C above the norm.

Here are few pics, they started 2 weeks ago this thursday and seems like forever.
DSCN1367.jpg

DSCN1368.jpg

DSCN1366.jpg

You moving right along. I am jealous. Your gonna be done before me.

Its funny....at first all I could think was "I can't wait to swim". Now all I can think is "I can't wait for these guys to get out of my yard and finish!!"

YOUR ALL DECKED OUT :lol:

wow no grass. i would love that, insted i have dead grass surrounding my pool.

Dave you reminded me of a funny skit they did on Blue Collar Tv.

bill Engval quote,

its always been a dream of mine to be sittin on your big deck with a weener in each hand. After he was asked if he wanted hot dogs, :lol:, he has a tiny deck.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
dlsdo said:
Looks great.

What is the ambient and water temp there? Are you able to take the plunge or is it time to close it up till spring?

Congrats on the build!!

The temp for October up here has been unusually warm but the water temp in the pool is about 60F brrrrrr. As much as I wanted to take the plunge but my common sense tell me to SAY NO :roll:

We tested the equipment today that everything were fine except for one of the two lights and one of the jets has less pressure than other. Here are few more shots.

poolbuild065.jpg

poolbuild064.jpg

poolbuild063.jpg

poolbuild062.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.