Pool Calculator for Android OS

I've tried out the one from Green Brook Software. Their older version was extremely limited, but the February update added most of the essentials. I find their user interface annoying and they are missing some obvious things like the muriatic acid concentration (they just assume 20 Baume) and the cal-hypo concentration (not clear what they assume), but it seems to work.

Poolsean said:
I just bookmarked http://www.poolcalculator.com on my droid and it seems to work correctly. Not through the App store.

Wasn't the web supposed to universalize everything so it didn't matter what kind of device we had? Why are we going backwards having to install an app for everything :grrrr: OK, rant over, in case it wasn't apparent I'm seconding Poolsean to bookmark poolcalculator.com :-D

tinkerhell said:
I sent the pool calculator guys an email and told em to quick making things for silly iPhones before they did one for Android. hehehe.

People using androids should be smart enough to use their web browser to find it. Needing a special app is for iPhone users.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.