Good soure for Filter Online

Jun 21, 2008
Central MD
I need to replace my filter. The multivalve on my 15 year old DB filter has a crack and leaks everywhere under pressure. The whole rig is pretty old, so I am opting for replacement.

I am leaning towards a Hayward s180T but would also consider a Pentair SD 35. Since parts for both are readily available locally.

Can anyone give a good online source to buy one of these filters? Looks like Leisure Living has some on Fee-Bay, but thought I would check with the fine folks here for any good advice.

From time to time good deals can be found on ebay, I bought my Hayward EC-75 /Super Pump and base combo new in the box on ebay winter before last for less than half the best price I found from the various mail order outfits.

Ike

Thanks "Bama and Jason. Ended up with a s210T from Leisure Living on Ebay. Couldn't justify the extra scratch for anything bigger. This is a step up from the 180 I had been looking at. Hope 200lbs will do it!

I figured $230 shipped was about the best deal I would find this time of year. Shipped today, should be good to go by Wednesday.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.