Chlorinators

Jul 12, 2010
Does anyone have any advice on pool chlorinators. My little floating deal with chlorine tabs just does not do the trick. I was thinking about an offline chlorinator by Hayward.
Due to my setup, I can't use an inline. I just don't want to invest in something that others have found to not work well.

I find that I am the best CHLORINATOR. Nothing better than going out to the pool, testing it, and adding the correct chemicals in the correct amount. Having said that, do you want automation? Are you not able to add chlorine manually every day or at least on a regular basis?

The LIQUIDATOR seems to be a good product, if not a bit quirky at times. What about a dosing pump? BAMA RAMBLER seems to be the newest convert to a dosing pump.

I'll stick with the manual dosing, myself...for what it is worth. :)

I did a lot of adding liquid chlorine last year. I would like automation. I would like to leave for a few days and not have to worry. I would like to have the pool covered for a few days when we are not using it and then not have to go out and check it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.