Uncovered pool today....

Jun 1, 2010
Bonaire, GA
Not too bad...little greenish tint to it...set two bleach jugs in the pool tied to ropes with nail holes on the top to slowly dispense beach...LQ installed and water being topped off (some of it got pumped out with cover pump).

Shocking begins tomorrow:

Attachments

• 100_8150.JPG
    100_8150.JPG
    499.4 KB · Views: 167
  • 100_8148.JPG
    100_8148.JPG
    386.7 KB · Views: 167
  • 100_8166.JPG
    100_8166.JPG
    503.9 KB · Views: 167
Robins Airman said:
madwil said:
where in Bonaire are you? I grew up there- used to own the house on corner of 5 st and 2nd ave...

Peach Tree Estates, off Peach Blossom Blvd...been here for nine years (AF), and staying after retirement.

Where are you now?

Bo
I'm in Gloucester VA now- Navy, retire the end of the year...
Still have family there- sister is in Valdosta, finishing her 3rd degree and her daughters 1st.
Little Brother is in Kathleen, down off 247 almost to the county dump...
Older brother runs AutoTech, on 247 just north of the base!

madwil said:
Robins Airman said:
madwil said:
where in Bonaire are you? I grew up there- used to own the house on corner of 5 st and 2nd ave...

Peach Tree Estates, off Peach Blossom Blvd...been here for nine years (AF), and staying after retirement.

Where are you now?

Bo
I'm in Gloucester VA now- Navy, retire the end of the year...
Still have family there- sister is in Valdosta, finishing her 3rd degree and her daughters 1st.
Little Brother is in Kathleen, down off 247 almost to the county dump...
Older brother runs AutoTech, on 247 just north of the base!

Cool, congrats on your retirement...i got 3 to go.

Bo

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.