Leland NC - places to go

waste

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Mar 29, 2007
Coastalish 'down easter'
Hi all, I'm looking to get my father a present for his upcoming 72'd birthday. He has just moved down there with my step-mother after finally retiring from his dermatology practice in NH. Does anyone know a good restaurant or place I can get him a gift certificate to go to - his main interest is golfing, but I think his 'retirement' community has a course - he's near Wilmington. ANY suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank each and every one of you who can proffer some help! :cheers: :sun: :party:

bhawleyusa, thank you for the input (dad will be there for a number of years) and welcome to TFP!! It's always nice to have more than 1 place to send him and my stepmom :wink: As he is a very recently retired dermatologist, he has most of the 'toys' I could get him, so restaurant certificates work well.

Thanks again for the info and welcome again to TFP :-D

Thanks for the welcome. We live in the Raleigh area but go to Surf City when possible, which is north of Wilmington.
This is a great area to live and the golfing is great, many courses plus Myrtle Beach is not far south.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.