return jet

siebo

Aug 21, 2010
Leipsic, Ohio
I have a standard eyeball return jet (I beleive) and would like to add a T fitting at return jet (remove just eyeball) and relocate original jet to end of T fitting and add pipe down to bottom of pool with 90 degree fitting and add second jet inside of pool.
My trouble is how to adapt to original return inside pool. Any and all help would be appreciated.

Should be just a standard 1.5 inch female connection. Unscrew what you have and take a gander at it. You could just buy a 1.5 threaded male adapter and come off of that with a T connection.

siebo said:
I have a standard eyeball return jet (I beleive) and would like to add a T fitting at return jet (remove just eyeball) and relocate original jet to end of T fitting and add pipe down to bottom of pool with 90 degree fitting and add second jet inside of pool.
My trouble is how to adapt to original return inside pool. Any and all help would be appreciated.
Hi siebo,

As Bama and woody said it is easy. I have an Intex pool but I did the exact same thing to my pool last year. Here is the link.

http://www.troublefreepool.com/second-return-and-fountain-for-intex-pool-t26479.html?hilit=intex

Hope this helps. :cheers:

Was hoping that I could just remove nut that holds eyeball and remove eyeball and thread 1 1/2" pipe into it. Thanks for info and was kinda looking for a pic of the eyeball assy. as I didn't drain down and pool is not open yet. Trying to get things together before hand.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.