Different Types of Manual Vacuum Heads?

Aug 4, 2010
Hi, just opening my pool for the first time. I have just under 20K of water, Vinyl liner. Used the manual suction vacuum head that came with the pool and worked great. Not looking for anything automatic, however are there other manual suction vacuum heads I can get for vinyl liner pools?

Thanks

02130318.jpg

I have not used that type, but my gut feeling is it will break within a year. Overall there are not a lot of variation on style, some long thin brush types, also traditional triangle types, was well as ones roughtly like the one shown in the photo above. More of an issue is going to be build quality, the most common point to break is where the handle attaches.

Mine is smaller and triangle like. I find that the small head on mine makes the job long. I'm not looking for a robot and not sure if a suction type brush (ie. kreepy krawly) is worth the cost.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.