Which SWG to buy?

May 2, 2011
I am trying to decide between the Hayward Aqua-rite and the Swim-pure. any suggestions.. They are both similarly priced, i just cant find any difference in the two. Currently have a 18x36 vinly lined in-ground. 1-1/2hp Hayward super pump 300lb sand filter and a Polaris 180 auto cleaner. my neighbor is my pool guy but i am tired of having cloudy water and spending 500 a year to have an ugly pool. My pool also get sun light from 8am-8pm during summer hours and usually get close to 90 deg F in late july and august. any help would be greatly appreciated

JEREMY

thanks for the fast responce. now just decide where to buy. i usually get most of my supplies from IN THE SWIM. BTW love this site and Forum. wish i would have found it 7 years ago when i first got my pool

One issue that helped clear the water (and has worked on extended family members pools...) was replacement of pump with variable speed and running ultralow speeds just for filtration. This cleared up water in 24 hours.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.