divnkd101

divnkd101

LifeTime Supporter
I am next in line. I too, like Sean, am a new pool owner. We both completed our pools around the same time period last year.

For those who know nothing of me, my real name is Mike. I live in Pearland, TX (Southern Houston suburb). My family, wife and 2 kids (boy 8, girl 5) is my true pride and possession (I am a very lucky person). I am an avid outdoorsy type person. Hobbies include Hunting, fishing, boating, jet-skiing, scuba-diving (ie- divnkd101). I have lived in all 4 corners of the United States at different stages of my life but I must call Texas home. I even have 5 years experience living in Rio De Janeiro, Brasil. I consider myself a fortunate individual to have those opportunities as a youngster to learn different cultures and languages. I have been working in the Fastener (Nut and Bolt) business for the last 13+ years. My current duties include Sales/ General Manager.

Since TFP (TroubleFreePool) opened its doors, I have been honored to help Sean. We have learned so much, not only from this website, but others as well. I hope I am able to help others as others have helped me. Thanks again to all involved. See you on the Forum floor.

I figured I would jump on the family picture boat as well. It sure does help give you a sense of who you are talking to. Thanks to all for your efforts in making this site a success. Here is a pic of my wife and two beautiful children: (And, yes TMQ, I have been turning grey since I was 16)

68.jpg

If you can't tell, I am an avid baseball nut. I coach my sons team and try to attend as many Astros home games as possible. :goodjob:

My problem seems to be that the hair has gone from my head to my back, my ears, nose, and those crazy random long ones in my eyebrows (oops, I know, TMI). But really, This must follow one of those rules I "learnt" in school that matter can't be created nor destroyed (blowed up, in redneckspeak) only changed "places on the body".

Alright, I know, I have all-of-a-sudden made this a "nasty" thread, sorry!

ktdave said:
My problem seems to be that the hair has gone from my head to my back, my ears, nose, and those crazy random long ones in my eyebrows (oops, I know, TMI). But really, This must follow one of those rules I "learnt" in school that matter can't be created nor destroyed (blowed up, in redneckspeak) only changed "places on the body".

Alright, I know, I have all-of-a-sudden made this a "nasty" thread, sorry!
I represent those remarks as well. :mrgreen: :roll:
Steve

Thanks everyone for the comments. Buggs, as far as stories.... Oh yeah!!! Memories I will never forget. I truly encourage everyone to travel and travel often (with your kids). When you live overseas and learn to respect other cultures, etc... the American Flag and what it stands for truly takes on an entire new meaning. Thanks again everyone.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support