Update dpic's on retaining wall, foundation and pool build.

fishyspice

LifeTime Supporter
Hey Guys,
That nasty winter has passed and I am back at the construction. Here are some new pic's of where the pool is gong to sit. We will be stepping off the top of that foundation wall right into the new pool. Installation is scheduled for the 18th. I have plenty of work to complete by then.
Thanks for all the help in getting this far.
[attachment=2:1iw44wx4]resized 1.jpg[/attachment:1iw44wx4]
[attachment=1:1iw44wx4]resized 2.jpg[/attachment:1iw44wx4][attachment=0:1iw44wx4]resized 3.jpg[/attachment:1iw44wx4]

Attachments

• resized 1.jpg
    resized 1.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 308
  • resized 2.jpg
    resized 2.jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 308
  • resized 3.jpg
    resized 3.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 308
Re: Update dpic's on retaining wall, foundation and pool bui

Beautiful wall. Do you have a plan to show how you intend it all to come together? I admire the guts it takes to install the wall first and THEN have the heavy earth moving equipment come in to dig. Here's hoping they don't bump or undermine it.

Re: Update dpic's on retaining wall, foundation and pool bui

Hi Bob,
It is an above ground pool. All the heavy work is done. Nothing bigger than a bobcat getting near the wall. The pool will roughly follow the red outline in the attached pic.
Have a great day.

Attachments

• pool outline.JPG
    pool outline.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 180
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.