BBB Testemonial

JCJR

LifeTime Supporter
May 4, 2007
Miami
New Pool owner (5 months) and read about BBB before pool was built on PoolForum and I have nothing to say but positive things.

-My pool does not smell like chlorine
-Never had to shock pool
-CC at 0 except 1 time at .5 and I test weekly for CC, daily for FC and TC
-No algae
-Saved money
-Haven't been pool stored (this is due to the forums)

Mind you that I live in a new community where every house on my block has a pool, and my neighbors all have had issues with their pools.

I thank GOD for people who contribute to these forums and for me having the patience and willigness to try what are recommended.

Thank you all!

I started BBB this summer after using pucks and calcium chloride every week for a few years and It is sooo easy peasy!

My friend was shocked that my water never changed to a pea green, NOT ONE TIME! :-D I even told her to tell her mom and she won't listen... my neighbor won't even switch after talking about it and her pool has been green over 4 times this summer and never seems clear enough to see her liner pattern. :roll:

I can tell you, the only time I spent in a pool store this past summer was when I bought my new pool (other one was bought used) and installed it myself with a couple others and the kids.

This system is the greatest and I wouldn't want it any other way!

I haven't swept my pool in a month and I check the levels every few days or so now that the weather has cooled a bit and it's crystal clear and in check with a few leaves in it... It's cold too!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.