Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: BBB Testemonial

1. Back To Top    #1

BBB Testemonial

New Pool owner (5 months) and read about BBB before pool was built on PoolForum and I have nothing to say but positive things.

-My pool does not smell like chlorine
    -Never had to shock pool
    -CC at 0 except 1 time at .5 and I test weekly for CC, daily for FC and TC
    -No algae
    -Saved money
    -Haven't been pool stored (this is due to the forums)

Mind you that I live in a new community where every house on my block has a pool, and my neighbors all have had issues with their pools.

I thank GOD for people who contribute to these forums and for me having the patience and willigness to try what are recommended.

Thank you all!
    20x40 24,000 gal IG plaster/CircuPool RJ45 SWG/2 skimmer/2sp 2.5hp Jandy Stealth/340sq ft cart filter/600sqftHeliocol Solar Panels/6ft semi circlr tanning ledge/25ft deep end bench/5ft sheer descent/2 lion head water features/1300sqft travertine paver/2 Colorlogic lights/Hayward Navigator/3step 2ft raised bond beam

2. Back To Top    #2
    How wonderful! Congrats on being smart about your new pool.

My goal for next summer is to not set foot in a pool store all summer.
    Sue

18' round Sharkline Matrix AGP / 8600 Gal. / sand filter / Aqua Trol SWG
    Pool owner since 2001. Thanks to TFP for helping me convert off Baquacil after six years!

3. Back To Top    #3

Quote Originally Posted by MeSue

Wish I could do that, but it'd require changing jobs
    Luv& Luk
    -Ted

Having done construction and service for 4 pool companies in 4 states starting in 1988, what I know about pools could fill a couple of books - what I don't know could fill a couple of libraries :-D

POOL SCHOOL, TF Testkits, Jason's Pool Calculator, CYA vs. cl chart, (Just a few DARNED handy links!)

4. Back To Top    #4
    I have to agree. This is my first year and I had the same results! I am very happy that I found this site.
    21' Leslies Beachland Ag Pool, 10,000 gallons, professionally installed (best money I ever spent) Hayward 16" sand filter w/Pentair two speed pump Fafco 4x20 solar heater,Aqua Trol RJ. Borates added. Hard plumbed.

5. Back To Top    #5
    I started BBB this summer after using pucks and calcium chloride every week for a few years and It is sooo easy peasy!

My friend was shocked that my water never changed to a pea green, NOT ONE TIME! I even told her to tell her mom and she won't listen... my neighbor won't even switch after talking about it and her pool has been green over 4 times this summer and never seems clear enough to see her liner pattern.

I can tell you, the only time I spent in a pool store this past summer was when I bought my new pool (other one was bought used) and installed it myself with a couple others and the kids.

This system is the greatest and I wouldn't want it any other way!

I haven't swept my pool in a month and I check the levels every few days or so now that the weather has cooled a bit and it's crystal clear and in check with a few leaves in it... It's cold too!!
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter

6. Back To Top    #6

In the Industry

Quote Originally Posted by waste
    Quote Originally Posted by MeSue

Wish I could do that, but it'd require changing jobs

Ha Ha

Me too...I would have to sell the store

Take Care,

Michael Silvester