Supershock question

Jan 7, 2011
North Texas
Finally drained the swap at the bottom of my spa ( storm blew off top and filled bottom with lots o rain) and am ready to supershock. The weather is going to be bad the next 2 days, but I would like to get the process started. Would it be ok to leave it sitting super chlorinated for a few days or not so much? Thanks!

Oh my goodness woodyp! Hope you all are ok! My pool was a green mess of debris after one of the first rounds of storms this season. I was so proud of myself for getting it back to blue in only 4 hours. :D
(go TFP for teaching me well!)
Yeah, I'd planned on running it. I forgot though, with the decontamination process you are supposed to overfill the spa above the normal fill line when super shocking, so maybe I need to wait?

I'd probably wait till Monday at this point. Our temps next week are only supposed to be in the mid 70's. Ain't like we're going to lose any quality pool swimming time! My pool temp is at 72-----had been up to 79.............(sigh).

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.