rogerbrks

rogerbrks

LifeTime Supporter
Apr 2, 2007
Round Rock, TX
I think I'll join the line. I'm so new to the pool community that they just started diggin' in my yard this past Monday. Over the past few weeks I have learned a lot from the board. Thanks Sean.

Opposite Sean and Mike, I was born an raised in Texas City/La Marque. It's 30 miles south of Houston. After highschool I moved away as fast as I could. I moved to NYC. I lived there for 10 years and really missed Texas. I moved back to Central Texas (Round Rock) going on 8 years ago. My wife and I have three kids. Starting a family is the reason why we moved back plus my family lives in Texas. Majority of my wife's family has moved to Texas via NYC. They were born on the Caribbean Island of Grenada, West Indies. My wife and I are Pieces and are naturally crazy about water. Hence the must for a pool. As well, the kids are old enough and can swim.

I have worked as a financial professional for the last 14 years. I am currently the head of a division of a Wealth management company in Austin, TX.

Mike I grew up playing sports against Pearland's Pop Warner football team and of course playing at La Marque High against Pearland high. Sean I believe Willow Ridge was the only high school in Missouri City at one time. I've been known to be wrong - a lot. Just ask my wife.

mwsmith2. I have family that lives of Fry road and I-10.

It's good to have a source such as the forum to get unbias and sound advice. Thanks to all that make it possible.