Aqualogic ps8 or Intellitouch??

Apr 21, 2011
Oklahoma
Does anyone have any data comparing these two systems or opinions on which to use?

I'm in the middle of a build and really like the ability of the Intellitouch to be controlled by my iphone. I could see myself on 15 tee and turning my spa on! :)

I will have Pentair intellflo VF model pumps (2) 2 hp
3/4 HP pump for cleaner
Master temp 400 lo nox heather
Saltwater
420 Cartridge

Raised wall along a free form pool with 3 small (just off the 18" raised wall) moss rock water falls and an 7.5' (inside edge) spa. The pool is 36x19 and 3 to 6 sport pool gunite pool.

I would like the ability to run my landscape lighting through the system as well as spa, lights, water features, etc. Thanks for the help/opinions.

The IntelliTouch is significantly better at controlling an IntelliFlo pump. Pentair also has much better Internet integration, though it is an expensive add on. In all other ways I prefer the AquaLogic.

Excellent..thanks. I'm thinking if I can get it for a few 100 more I will do it. I've got some negotiating room with my PB as he dug my pool to be 34 and not 36 as spec'd in my contract. The raised wall in the back is going from 18 to 24 too!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.