Internet source 4 supplies?

Apr 16, 2011
Ozarks
I recently ordered some chemicals from Doheny's Water Warehouse, off the internet. They were quick and the prices were good.

My question: Where do you buy your supplies?

I've seen some of you that purchase stuff through Lowe's and other home improvement stores. I am a price shopper, but also would rather have good and lasting quality over a cheap price.

My local pool supply store charges full retail, and, when questioned about a high price on a chlorinator, they were quite proud of the fact that they were a "retail store".

I am learning a lot about my pool from this forum, and appreciate you guys and gals!!

(My pool: 15x30 gunite, sand filter, 1.5 HP pump.)

Thanks!!

I've bought from Doheny's, In-The-Swim and Leslie's. For repair and replacement parts, I usually go with poolcenter.com. I bought my filter on Amazon though, since they had free shipping. Bought my solar panels from www.bestbuypoolsupply.com. No real problems from any of them.

ebay is another good source and you can quite easily get your own purchasing account from the industry sources to enable over-the-counter from wholesaler (ie Horner, SCP).

often overlooked is also that any online retailer may be willing to discount further, especially if you order multiple items and you are a repeat customer, compile the full order of items and ask.

also compare to Google Shopping, often you get a list of stores that have initial low price but charge separately for shipping while others with a slightly higher price do not charge shipping or tax.

I buy only muriatic acid on a regular basis, home depot is almost within walking distance.
Hope that helps
1orime.gif

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.