New pool owner checking in with numbers

Starting to clear up. I can now see the bottom of the shollow end so I am hoping things will continue to improve. I have been backwashing about every 8 hours. The PSI would rise by 7-8 within that time.

I can now see the bottom of the shollow end so I am hoping things will continue to improve. I have been backwashing about every 8 hours. The PSI would rise by 7-8 within that time.
That indicates to me you had a mess in there but are on your way to clearing it.

Always remember your water is already perfectly clear.....you just have to get the solids out. Chlorine is almost always the answer. Keep at it and keep that pump running.

If I remember correctly, you were almost at shock level a couple of days ago. Given your CYA level, I imagine that you are still well above normal FC levels. If I'm remembering and guessing correctly, more chlorine isn't going to make any difference at this point. I believe that you are just waiting for the filter to finish catching up with all the zeo dust that got released into the pool.

I am new to working with the T100 kit but am I this crewed up. I did my FC check this AM and it was at 13. We had to run by pool store for my inlaws and I brought some pool water and he said my FC was 3. When I did the drop test it took. 26 drops to make the water clear and on the yellow scale test it was a orange hugh well above the 5 fc reading. Also what is a accurate way to get a salt ppm reading.

Pool looking alot better. I can see the bottom of the deepend!!! Another day or two should be super clear.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.