Thank You TFP

Apr 12, 2010
East KY
:cheers:

I found this site last year after I bought a foreclosure with a neglected pool monster. The cover was half in half out of the blackish green murky mess, after the Pool Store giving me the run around and obviously not knowing what they were talking about I went in search of more knowledge and I land here at TFP. With your help and armed with the knowledge I gained from Pool School I was able to get it to a dull cloudy look before I made a hole in the liner. Once the liner was changed, I followed the BBB method and am happy to report no major issues all last year and the cost of maintaining the pool was almost insignificant.

Now comes opening up this year. Yesterday I pumped all the remaining water from the cover. Then I began to loosen the cable and I got a peak at the water underneath. I'm here to tell you, it was a beautiful site. The water was as clear as when I closed at the end of last year. I was shocked how clean it was, and all I did was follow the closing advice here on the forum. I hooked up all the plumbing and started filling it last night. I got up this morning to a full pool and turned on the pump, everything worked as it should.

I can't believe how easy this opening is going to be, thanks to TFP. I was expecting a lot more work based on my experience last year. :goodjob:

Have to agree, I'm putting less junk in my pool and it looks better than ever. It’s amazing what you can achieve using a good test kit and the folks on here.

I have the TF 100 with the speed stir. You can't go wrong with good numbers.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.