Pool care instructions found online

What would be better, would be if someone wrote them a letter explaining the trouble people can get into following their half-truths.

The only thing we do that is significantly different here, is that we test our waTer & develop our own treatment plan based on what we've learned from the test. Using products we feel are best suited for the conditions we are experiencing. I am sure we can develop a similar plan using their products. Pool stores do it all the time.

I am not knocking the BBB ideology, just saying, the biggest benefit to this site, is the education we receive.

I for one do not follow BBB in all things, and often make other choices based on my need, still some of their statements like powdered shock being safer around kids, and dangerous residue in empty bleach bottles, (Am I the only one that tends to rinse out those bottles in the pool to get the last bit of bleach out?) or powered shock being cheaper because it is 5 times stronger with no mention of selling price per pound.

Ike

p.s. this site claims to be by an individual trying to help others, but it certainly does not have that feel

True, but people don't always update those notices, I just downloaded a new update to a file manager program for my cell phone, the opening splash screen reads copyright 2009 even though this version just shipped.

Ike

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.