My first closing went great!

buddywiser

LifeTime Supporter
May 23, 2007
Morgantown, WV
Then I found out I was a dork! When I was putting the mesh cover on, I decided that I would put the clean side up. One side was noticeably dirtier than the other side, so I thought that the cleanest side would have been the top since it took all the rain over last winter. :oops:

I realized about 3/4 of the way through that I was putting the cover on upside down, so I went ahead and finished putting it on. Now I have 2 big black rubber squares on top at the corners of the steps. I guess these are protection for the cover for when the middle goes down from snow so it doesn't rub against the corners and tear.

So the only real question is, should I leave it or flip it?

For some of us, its that stuff that hangs around almost 9mths out of the year, building up and hiding our pools so we don't feel sad that its too cold to swim. Out of sight - out of mind. Then it melts and runs off so we can actually see where our pool is 3 mths out of the year....Its winter camo

For the rest, its that stuff that falls in the mountains about 9mths out of the year, melts and runs off down to the lowlands in your area to fill the aquafirs and furnish about the only water supply people have there in the dry areas of the country.... you know, the reason you CAN fill your pool?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.