Howdy from Houston - Mr.RG

mr.rongilbert

LifeTime Supporter
Apr 21, 2011
Houston
Glad I found this place, let the education begin!

I plan on doing a ton of searching, reading and learning. Been fighting the pool monster without much ammo - that is going to change.

I am located east of Houston in a little town called Mt. Belvieu.

Welcome Mr. RonGilbert!

I just found this group a few days ago and I can't get enough of it. I've been battling the dreaded algae monster and I've learned more here in a few days than I have in the last 4 years - only because I am now forced to DIY. Check out the Pool School section. I'd PAY for that amount of information. OOPS - looks like I just committed to being a contributing member ... dang!! :hammer: Sean ... the check is forthcoming ...

Mike

Same here Mike... will be contributing very soon. Money well spent if you ask me.... lord knows I have thrown a TON into the pool.

I think I am getting a handle on the monster as we speak.... just a few more days and I should be good. I think the BBB kicks axe too! I cannot count the money I have spent chasing my tail over the past month.

I have not heard one word about CYA at the pool store.... I have the DPD Deluxe Test kit (Purchased today..) and will need to go back to the store and have them test my CYA level.... I will pick up a CYA tester as well.