GrillWithSkill.com TFP's sister site

well we have a grill, but its nothing special like some of the awsome out door kitchens here, i wont join until we get rid of the propane grill and build an outdoor kitchen, its embarrasing to show off my grill to guests, why whould i show it off to the world on the internet. :shock: :cry:

Hey, just like we advocate that any pool is a REAL pool, there is no need to be ashamed of your grill. I have a cheapy gas grill from Lowe's (ok, well, it was not that cheap, but compared to the stuff here, it looks like a cheapy gas grill!) and have even learned to smoke pork on it! It works well enough for us, though we don't have the sophisticated BBQ taste buds of some here.

Join on in! you might just learn something that will make your wait for that 2nd kitchen a bit more, ahem, palatable!!! :roll: :lol:

All I got is a propane grill and a junk-yard bullet smoker that I converted to gas.

Actually the current personality of the site is more recipe and tips trading than showing off. Recently I've been inspired to brush the dust off the smoker this weekend, rub a butt, and smoke it for some pulled pork BBQ.

Rollin Thunder said:
well we have a grill, but its nothing special like some of the awsome out door kitchens here, i wont join until we get rid of the propane grill and build an outdoor kitchen, its embarrasing to show off my grill to guests, why whould i show it off to the world on the internet. :shock: :cry:

But we'd love to hear whatcha cook on your grill. I'm always looking for new ideas, and it doesn't matter to me what kind of grill you use. I still have my Propane "Lowes" grill too, in case we need to cook for a big crowd.

stevenbrla said:
kinda like workin out.... hmmm... wonder which is better for me?

Definitely cookin, then eatin!

It's funny you mention this. I have a Bowflex (workout gym thingy) that my wife and I decided together back in 2000 (I think) that would be great for us, so we spent the $1200 or whatever and got it. Used it a year or two, and now I hang stuff on it in the garage :lol:

well alright you talked me in to joining, although i wont have much to contribute, i dont bbq i grill, 700 degrees and steaks well done, thats about all i do, other than boiled ribs and then then grill them. Other than that i go to Smokey Bones to eat real bbq

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
tagprod said:
I registered today, but I didn't want to pull out my company laptop to get the confirmation e-mail. I'll be trying some of those recipes. They sounded great.

well atleast you have a laptop, i broke mine (AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), I Stepped on it and cracked the lcd screen, thankfully i got the acidential insurance covereage on it this time.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.