DONNIE

DONNIE

LifeTime Supporter
Mar 28, 2007
OKLAHOMA
Hi all! I'm Donnie. Born in Houston been in Oklahoma since 1975 but still consider myself a Texan. First pool installed Thanksgiving week 2006. Was a complete pool idiot and basically overwhelmed at first. Now, after many questions and terrific answers from many of you guys, I have complete control over my pool and laugh about how easy it really is. Been married 24 years, no kids. We spend our time either on our Harley or in the back yard. Both love cold beer, tequila and good music. We travel to Cozumel every year (that may change due to the 10K over budget on the backyard). I do all the cooking. Grill most everything. Have spare time at work to participate in this forum as well as others. I'm just soooooo thankful I accidentally found PoolForum. My PB didn't even know what CYA was.

Donnie

edit 5/12/07 TMQ -- DES, I have split off the snail question in hopes of getting you an answer faster... you may find it here

Well whats up. I registered on the site you gave Chistopher to give me just need to find my way around. I can't wait to see your pool and yard Chistopher said you worked hard and it looks good.

Thsnks Don Sambrookes.