pebble sheen vs. fina input wanted

Apr 3, 2011
Collegeville, PA
New to forum- choosing between pebble sheen and pebble fina

Hello,

I am new to the forum. We are in the process of building an inground pool. It's already gunited and we need to choose the interior finish asap. We are having a tough time deciding between pebble sheen and fina. I know that fina is much smoother but...is it so smooth that it will look like regular plaster? Does it lose the 'pebble' effect? On the flipside- is pebble sheen very rough? We have a sun shelf and I am wondering if sitting on the pebble sheen will pull the bathing suits? Any advice, opinions, info is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Kristina

Reactions: cgtx
Re: New to forum- choosing between pebble sheen and pebble f

Hi Kristina,

Welcome, :wave: glad you found this great site full of information. I have learned many things from here. As for the finish of the pool we have "pebble fina" on ours and love it. Yes from a distant it looks like regular plaster, but when the sun hits it all the different colors appear. :party: No problem with swimsuits as it is a smooth surface. Myself I perfer the smooth surface as it is easier to brush and maintain. :goodjob: Hope this helps in your decision.

Topics merged. Please don't ask the same question in more than one place. JasonLion

Hello... I posted this question last week in a different section of this forum..thought I'd give it another shot here where others are in the process of building new pools like us..

We are in the process of building an inground pool. It's already gunited and we need to choose the interior finish asap. We are having a tough time deciding between pebble sheen and fina. I know that fina is much smoother but...is it so smooth that it will look like regular plaster? Does it lose the 'pebble' effect? On the flipside- is pebble sheen very rough? We have a sun shelf and I am wondering if sitting on the pebble sheen will pull the bathing suits? Any advice, opinions, info is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Kristina

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.