Summersatthelake Pool Build

Been lurking for awhile but thought it was time to jump in. Shotcrete is going in starting tomorrow morning (NO RAIN TONIGHT!!) at 8:00 and I have a live web cam if anyone wants to view the progress. Here is a link to the camera:
http://24.182.136.174/

I do have a PB to do most of the pool and decking but I did all of the retaining walls and excavating. I will probably only have the camera pointing towards the pool for a couple of days and then move it back towards the lake but will start another thread and update pictures at various stages.

<a>
ReadyForShotcreteSmall.jpg
</a>

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Few More Pic's

My PB got the steps and stone cap finished on Friday and it looks like he is just about to the point of waiting until spring to install all the pentair products, miracote, and pebbletec--that will be just fine with me as the warranty (and payment) doesn't start until completion and I have LOTS of hardscaping/landscaping to get accomplished by then. My plan is to stucco the concrete retaining walls kind of a neutral color.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.