I HATE WINTER!

reindeerboy

LifeTime Supporter
May 27, 2008
Jamestown, ND
This Darn weather is STUPID! Just got an unexpected foot of snow yesterday. I only had about 2 inches of ice on the pool under the mesh cover and how its burried in snow. I was keeping the snow off the mesh cover by using a broom because I wanted to move things along a bit, but I gave up. Decided to just let mother nature do its thing and supposedly we are to reach 50 for a high next weekend. This is getting old man!

I most likely will not open now till early May! We most likely wont get into the fields to plant corn now until May as well. The darn overland flooding just kicked up a notch! What the heck is going on this year. I sure hope we dry up soon here in ND. We sure could use it Man!

See the pics attached of my Pool and its APRIL 16TH!

I guess this post has no rim or reason either then to VENT ABOUT THIS STUPID WEATHER. If you want to VENT, then go right ahead.

I am right there with you. I posted something similar in another thread. :rant: Right now I am sick of the rain and grey skies. Can't open our pool either, yet. Just want to take the cover off and see SOMETHING blue. At least I HOPE its blue under the cover and not greenish... :shock:

jealous I am Floatsam!

Well the snow has melted, but the ice is still 6 inches deep the full length of the pool. Gonna take 2 weeks at this rate. Hopefully the weather will warm up and dry us out a bit. Flooding issues up here in ND are driving everybody crazy! :grrrr:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.