The person who just posted before me...

ktdave is from katy tx. I went to high school with him-JK

just a tip- if you cant think of something, look at their profile because they might have intrests listed.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
tagprod said:
tagprod said:
The Mermaid Queen said:
Rollin Thunder has a great vehicle!

Oops missed one!
Skinny Dipper is a girl.

Mermaid queen has more posts than Sean - and she's in the women of TFP calendar

Tagprod is so cool! Women want to be with him and men want to be him. He's so modest about it all too...

tagprod, also like to life the life of me, trying to be me and describing me. sorry tagprod some people got it and some dont. :lol:

Rollin Thunder has the most awesomest YukonXl, next to mine of course!

4l45ooo.jpg

skinny dipper has a green one, i have a silver one, what bells and whisles do you have, i want one like that what lift kit and tires do you have on it, i would love to have the 06 look like that.

btw, you need to make that yukon sound MEAN, i have a Flowmaster 50 series on it now, with a catback exaust, got me 2 mpg more and 15 more hp.

tagprod, has a bubbly fountain, kinda girly if you ask me.

ARNALD ACCENT, YOU ARE A GIRLYMAN, END ARNOLD ACCENT, btw you know who is cool. ME, i win the i have more bumber stikers on the back of my truck contest.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.