The person who just posted before me...

wardsntx is right about my obesssion. i also have a general gmc fetish, we have an acadia now to.

Heard it through the grapevine
My new neighbor don’t like my big red barn
’47 Ford Bullet with holes in the door
Broke-down motor in the front yard
I gotta have a mind
To paint a plywood sign
And nail it up on a knotty pine tree
Saying “I was here first,
This is my piece of dirt
And your ramblin’ don’t rattle me”

I wear what I want to
Overalls, work boots
Crank my music up loud
[What Do Ya Think About That lyrics on http://www.metrolyrics.com]

Like to sling a little mud
On my four-wheel drive
Truck it all into town

*note i chopped up the lyrics with my favorite parts*

ktdave said:
RT needs to learn how to vacuum his pool!

Whoops insert wardsntx! And he has a messed up heater.

I DID VACUME MY POOL, well sort of, i exploded the gauge off the top of my filter in the process and broke both valves, BUT HEY MY POOLS CLEAN.

ktdave neads to become a rebel and build a deck anyway.

wardsntx said:
RT needs some 22" rims on that YukonXL

WSTX needs to trade pools with me.

naw, she needs a 6" lift and some 36" inch tires, she was built to be dirty not to look like some rap dudes truck, i listen to country. plus i paid extra for those premium factory rims . those arent cheap, 22"ers are liek 4000 here and im not going to pay that just for rims, i could do alot more with 4 grand like a heater, a lift kit , some tuition.

what could use some rims is the new acadia.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Rollin Thunder said:
skinny dipper has a green one, i have a silver one, what bells and whisles do you have, i want one like that what lift kit and tires do you have on it, i would love to have the 06 look like that.

btw, you need to make that yukon sound MEAN, i have a Flowmaster 50 series on it now, with a catback exaust, got me 2 mpg more and 15 more hp.

6" CST suspension lift, and I made a mistake before- I thought they were 38" tires, but they're 35" Dunlop mud tires.

We have a Flowmaster on our F250 and it's soooo loud! On the Yukon, the tires alone are pretty loud, if I had a Flowmaster on it, I'd really have to crank up the stereo to hear it! So is the Flowmaster, etc on the 06 or the 00?? What kind of mileage do you get? I average 11 mpg. Our F250 averages 8- ugh!

brian, has a wierd avitar, and is now a life time supporter and it cost im 50 it only cost me 20 HA HA, also 2:00 am posts are the best, but here its 3:30 a.m.

milage depends on 3 things,

flowmaster on 06, magnaflow on 99, i made a misake its a gmc suburban not a yukon, so its a 99 not a 2000. should have realised that when it looked different from my sons, he is the car guy NOT ME

he told me all this.

1. engine (5.3 sons) you might have 6.0 mine has the 5.7 because its older.
2. 4wd (yes i have it and im sure you do to)
3. type of driver, im the guy who floors it when i can and i speed alot so i could get better but according to the DIC i get 14.9-15.6 lowest i ever saw it was 13.1 when towing the boat.

tagprod said:
dang staraight - you;re nobody if you ain;t a lifetime supporter...

im thinking of becoming a PLATNIUM supporter. if i do you cant rag me

the person before me cant rag me because i might out rank him and be a platinum, im still thinking, also thinking of the fact that i would spend 120 insted of 100 since im already a life time member.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.