Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Jandy Pure Link goes into Spillover mode when Boost turned o

1. Back To Top    #1

Jandy Pure Link goes into Spillover mode when Boost turned o

Installed a Jandy Purelink system in the begining of the summer and works perfectly except for one thing. When I turn on "Boost" mode the system goes into "Spillover" mode and a mesage on the remote says "Sstem will remain in spillover mode while in Bosst mode" and I cannot turn off spillover. I called Jandy and they indicated the mode should not change when boost is activated. It has done it since the installation so I must have done something wrong. If I turn the number 3 dip switch off "No Spillover" everything works OK, but then I can't use the spillover.

Thanks
    20*40 Liner 2'-8' deep, Spill Over SPA, Electric Cover, Jandy Purelink (Aquapure & PDA), Hayward SP2610x15 (1.5HP Single Speed), Hayward H300 (Millavolt)

2. Back To Top    #2
    You don't want to run a SWG on boost when chlorinated water is going into the spa without the spillover running. If you do the chlroine level in the spa could get way too high. Presumably the Purelink system is trying to protect you from that.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School