Hello from Texas

dmanos

Apr 14, 2011
Graham, TX
Hi all. Donnie from Texas here. Wife and I bought our first (and last) house last fall it came with a nice vinyl inground pool. I am still trying to get smart on all this pool stuff and stumbled across this site. Think I have found a new home online!

Pool is about a 38x18. DE filter system (new) and other assorted stuff I am still trying to get smart on. We closed and covered the pool not too long after we moved in and I just pulled the cover off this past weekend so we haven't really had a chance to use it much. After a couple days of cleaning and running the pump the water looks decent.

As for the rest of the backyard we are kicking around alot of ideas (most of which mean more work for me) and intend to make this our little slice of heaven.

Here is a pic from right before we bought the house last September. Not the best pic so I will take a few more pics this weekend. We are having a major windstorm today!!

47179_428874474375_620374375_4771964_5598318_n.jpg

Welcome to TFP! :wave:
Nice looking pool and house you have there. I would suggest you start to read Pool School. There ia a lot of great information there. I would also get a good test kit. Check out my signature for the link to the test kit. This site gets people to take charge of there pool so testing the pool reguarly is the best way for that to happen. Feel free to ask any questions you may have. Once again welcome.
:cheers: