E-Command Pool Management

tmas

Mar 3, 2010
Houston
I'm looking at upgrading to pool to automation management from the manual sundials. The pool builder has recommended the E-Command system with the 6 button remote.

Does anyone have any experiences with this? Is there any reason to get a ProLogic with the AquaPod?

I will be running pool only with heater, 2 values to 3 outputs (side jets, bottom jets and waterfall) and a 2-speed pump.

Thanks for your input.

The E-Command is a fine choice. The one thing to keep in mind is that most people end up wanting more relays, and often it is more cost effective to get them up front. But if all you need to control are the items you listed then the E-Command will be just fine.

JasonLion said:
The E-Command is a fine choice. The one thing to keep in mind is that most people end up wanting more relays, and often it is more cost effective to get them up front. But if all you need to control are the items you listed then the E-Command will be just fine.

What others items would I want/need to control that I'm not thinking of?

My lights are on a dimmer switch by the house and not near the pool equipment pad, so I don't see myself trying to control those via the remote. Anything else?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.